Tuesday, January 9, 2018

A Little Girl from Sasayaki Glitter

Hi there,  I'm filling in for Dawn Bennett.  This is a new image for me and I wanted to do something with oranges, so I used orange and brown on the dress.  I may not be able to lay my hands on my marker colors.  I may have inadvertently cleaned up and thrown the list away.

Our cool sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter and they have some really cute images to color.  
Our challenge is to use something new to you.

Check out Die Cut Divas for our challenge.


Sponsorship Badge

Here is my card with an image I've never used before.  I've used some different brown combinations for hair and fence.  A very cute little girl looking out at you.



Close-up



Supplies:
Sasayaki Glitter digital stamp Amy in the garden
Spellbinders Oval dies
Elizabeth Craft Design Stitched rectangles
Copic Markers
Couple of hearts in my stash
Vagabond die cut machine

No comments: