Sunday, October 1, 2017

It's a Witchy Day

This October challenge is all about mood.  The challenge begins here. The challenge is all about Mood. Find out about the mood at the challenge.  This is the card I made as a sample.for Die Cut Diva's October Mood Board challenge.


I didn't want the lass to be floating, so I crisscrossed  a jagged floor and made it look creepy with gray shadowing. And it didn't have to be perfect, but rather a unique imperfect floor. I do love the SunBonnet series, of which this is only one.

Supplies:
Bugaboo Digital Stamp Sunbonnet Witch
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine
Purple/pink sequins
Glossy Accents


1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Sunbonnet is so cuute
and love your coloring her
and the bling2 there is perfect added Arlene
how are you?
I just visiting your Morgan`s Artworld card its a stunning image Arlene..love your work since we meet at FLICKR Hero Arts
Hugs
Monika