Monday, September 4, 2017

CASE A Designer on A2Z Scrapbooking


CASE a Designer - challenge for the month of September

When I saw Lesley's marvelous digital card, I was wowed by the simplicity and beauty of this card.  The black and white colors and design are incredible.  I liked it so much on first sight that I knew I had to create a card in the same style and pulled my Washi tape out and sorted it into black and white spools.

Lesley created a card with all digitals and I envy her creativity and knowledge of digital stamping.


Lesley Turner

 My card below


Close-up of card

I just had fun creating this card.  I really don't use the Washi tape I have enough.  This type of design is obviously perfect for it. Join in the challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking.

Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? so you don't miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!
Hero Arts Monthly Challenge


Hero Arts CASE a Designer Challenge

Please join us in this months "CASE a Designer" challenge for your chance at a $25 gift card to the a2z store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month.



Please join us in this months "CASE a Designer" challenge for your chance at a $25 gift card to the a2z store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month.

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from within the shop.

  •  Hero Arts Vintage Travel Digital stamp DK002
  • Hero Arts Ssentiment - out of stock - part of a kit years ago
  • Washi Tape

No comments: