Thursday, November 10, 2016

Use Your Stash - new Challenge

It's time for a new Challenge at Morgan's ArtWorld.  What can be easier than using something from your stash?  I mean, just look at your table to find STASH.  Come on and have some fun.

Do you have trouble using your stash?  Sometimes I do, but not too often. Can you guess what was in my stash?

Be sure to visit Fae Entertainment for your images.


It's the brown layer.  That's an up-cycled expandable file folder..  The folder lived a long life and was falling apart, going head first into the trash.  Saved from a despicable end, the folder lives a second life as a thing of beauty.

This image is one of my favorites.  It doesn't matter what color(s) you use, she's still a thing of beauty.  I hope you like her too.
Supplies:
Morgan's ArtWorld Winter Fae
Die-namics Stitched Rec STAX
Copic markers
Cuttlebug


No comments: