Saturday, October 1, 2016

You Warm My Heart

Die Cut Divas has a new challenge beginning October 1, 2016.  
It's all about the embossing, wet or dry.  

This month's sponsor at Die Cut Divas is Stamping Boutique

Here is my sample for Die Cut Divas. I've made note cards out of 12 in X 12 in patterned card stock and on this base, I dry embossed a picture frame.  It is difficult to see the embossing due to the paper.  I then embossed the sentiment with black embossing powder.  The boy and background are colored with Copic markers.  I used some Glitter Stickers around the right side and bottom, plus part-way up the left side.  He's a cute little kid and I thought he would warm your heart.



Supplies:
Stamping Boutique A J Playing on the Swings
Hero Arts sentiment from Coffee Cup Tags at a2Z Scrapbooking or Hero Arts
Elizabeth Craft Designs (ECD) Stitched Rectangles
ECD die Thanks
Starform Stickers - Transparent Glitter Sticker - Glitter/Gold
Copic markers
Cuttlebug


No comments: