Saturday, September 3, 2016

Hero Arts Scramble - the Scramble that's Heard Round the World!

Ok, maybe I'm a bit biased, but I love it when I can participate in a Hero Arts (HA) scramble.  You never know who'll be away or asleep, in their jammys or wide awake, but you do know your fellow stampers will be sitting at their desks pulling out stamps, inks, pens, papers, cutters, and on and on.

It makes us a close knit community when you stamp and create as a friend across the miles.

Well, I did make some items that I am happy with.  The challenge was to create a set of three:  A card, a tag and an envelope.  Below is my set of three.


My card was actually very simple. 
I used distress inks on the background, a sentiment and die-cut poinsettia pieces.

 I punched a hole directly into a leaf in the poinsettia to use as a tag.  Quite simple an idea and really quite easy.  I was going for quick with only 90 minutes to make the trio and upload my photos.

Supplies:
HA Antique Poinsettia available at A2Z Scrapbooking
HA Paper Layering Antique Poinsettia Frame Cuts at A2Z Scrapbooking
HA Coffee Cup Tags - sentiment at A2Z Scrapbooking.
Distress inks Candied Apple, Shabby Shutters and a bit of Twisted Citron

No comments: