Saturday, August 20, 2016

Flutterbies for You

Sometimes it's just nice to color something that you can see the results almost immediately - instant gratification, so to speak.  I was in that mood today.  Some flutterbies were fluttering and flitting around my table, so I grabbed them and colored them.  I've been feeling better and better about leaving "white space" on my cards.  If you see little hairlike things at the bottom of my card, that's my green grass going brown.  Trying to conserve water during our dry summer here in California.  I hope you enjoy these butterflies and use some too - before the summer flits by.
Hero Arts Flutterbies
Supplies:
Hero Arts Flutterbies (printable Butterfly Digital Kit)
Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies (sentiment)
Copic markers (Y08 background for both butterflies, then YR 24 plus some other colors.
Bright yellow note card

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them at the A2ZScrapbooking Store.  Check out my post at A2Z Scrapbooking.

 Hope you’ll join in our August Challenge of "Color It In" with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh I love your Butterflies they are just stunning and love the beautiful sentiment you have used. Nice work, love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]