Friday, May 20, 2016

CAS Month and I Can't Stop

I'm keeping it simple this month.  It seems bubbly things tickle my nose and sometimes lull me to sleep.  That's why I added that sentiment because I think of warm fuzzies.

You can purchase the digital kit at a2z Scrapbooking here
A2Z CAS Wine Bottle May 2016
A little damp brush and some distress inks made this a quick card to make.
Sentiment from an old Hero Arts stamp set
You can find your own bottle at a2z Scrapbooking here.


This wonderful little Eiffel Tower is from the same digital kit as the first.  
You can find it at a2z Scrapbooking here.

To see the other card I made, follow me to A2Z Scrapbooking.

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!Hope you’ll join in our May Challenge of Clean and Simple with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking..  You can find me at A Bit of This and That.

Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotion
Arlene

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Woo hoo these CAS cards are De-Light-Ful!!