Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Yes, Christmas, Here I Come

It was a beautiful weekend here and I created some tags, some may be an understatement, because I made 20 Xmas tags.  I need at least 15 for my presents for my co-workers exchange gifts.  There is one difference in making my tags = most are not made with Christmas themes.  I used NON-TRADITIONAL papers.  Do you have that scrap pile of papers that keeps building and building?  So do I and my tags ate into those 4 inch approximately square pieces of paper that don't get used.  I still have way too much scraps, but I still have time to use them before Christmas.  

Without further ado, as they (who is they, anyway?) say:  Here is my first set and how long I've had the paper.  Upper Left is an old note card (3 years) , upper right card (5 years), bottom left card (only one year), middle bottom card,  6 years), and last but not least, paper is made from strips of papers glued onto a piece of copy paper and only 3 months old.
HA Xmas Tree Die No 3
Now that you know I've gone scrap happy, I won't make you go through each one, but the left two bottom tags are from a card stock type ring calendar and the dog is from a commercial Christ card I received. 
HA Xmas Tree Die No 2

Give it some thought and use those old scraps for making tags. This was so quick that I had fun just pulling scraps out and running through my Cuttlebug.
HA Xmas Tree Die No1 2016
Guess what!  The Christmas Tree dis I used is on sale at A2Z Scrapbooking, right HERE for only $5.00.  What a steal.  .     How can you turn that deal down?

Meanwhile please come join us in a little water coloring challenge for the month of April.

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Hope you’ll join in our April Challenge of Water Coloring with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking..  You can find me at A Bit of This and That.
Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotion

1 comment:

Greta said...

That is a really neat die! So fun to make Christmas tags with non-Christmas papers!