Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Time to Get your Watercolors on

Time to get your watercolors on.  You have a tie-dyed T shirt?  My granddaughter does, so it's not totally out of style.   Here's my tie-dyed card, well, kind of.  I got my water-color paper out and started puffing (yes, puffing) the color on the paper.  I used Ken Oliver crafts Color Burst and took a brush and water to it.  I love the background and thought it was perfect.  I didn't want to hide the background, so kept stamping and die-cutting to a minimum.  a2z Watercolor Butterfly Apr 2016
Supplies:
Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies CL867 - if we don't have it in the store, you can REQUEST CUSTOM ORDER.at the store.
Elizabeth Craft Designs dies
Distress inks on the butterfly

I will be posting something different on the A2Z blog tomorrow.  You won't believe what I'm going to do with my scraps of papers.

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Hope you’ll join in our April Challenge of Water Coloring with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking..  You can find me at A Bit of This and That.
Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotion

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

stunning background Arlene. I don't have these inks/paints. They look amazing on your card.