Thursday, March 3, 2016

Give me an "A"

Are you interested in receiving new release Morgan Fitzsimmon's images for Free?


Then head over and become a member of Morgans ArtWorld Facebook Group where you will see loads of inspiration,
with members having the chance to receive free images.
You've got nothing to lose by signing up and I heard a little birdie say the free image will be up soon, maybe tomorrow or the next day... ooooh


Give me an "A" for "a" sentiment.  The challenge at Morgan's Artworld is to include a sentiment. Here's a close-up of Rowan Last Enchanter and I'm pleased with the way she turned out. 

Front of Card standing up.
 I thought something a little different with a sentiment that means something was what I wanted to go for.  My good friend, Dawn Turley sent me a couple KaiserCraft stamps, which seem to always be hidden on the inside of a card.  Here, you can see inside and outside.

Card, when open











Close-up of the fabulous Morgan's Artworld image

Morgan's Artworld Rowan Last Enchanter
Elizabeth Craft Designs Katie Label Accordion
Copic markers

Come play with us at Morgan's Artworld

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

simply beautiful colouring Arlene. And the sentiment is prefect with it.

Greta said...

Oh wow, Arlene--this is amazing!