Saturday, August 22, 2015

Love those Lace Hearts




This is a sample of one of the cards for the August challenge 
at Die Cut Divas.  
It's an ANY HOLIDAY party we're having.


I so like the hearts and the wonderful different step cards at Le Crystelle Clothing and Crfats that I had to play some more.  To see another card, follow my link HERE to the post.



A better photo of the heart on the last step.  I love all the lace hearts in this set.

Moving on to the center step of the card.  This is one of my favorite hearts of the set.
Spellbinders Lace Hearts
Permalink is http://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2015/08/weve-got-lot-of-heart.html
I wanted you to see the set.  They are just really beautiful.
Lace Hearts




3 comments:

Dawn T said...

great idea to use the hearts with the ovals Arlene. I see my post didn't go as scheduled, so am off to make sure its up.

Christi Conley said...

Beautiful cards!! Can't wait to see what you sent me :) Hugs! Christi
Art without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}

Greta said...

Gorgeous hearts & wonderful card, Arlene!