Friday, May 1, 2015

Something Yummy to Eat

Doodle Pantry is the sponsor for Die Cut Divas for May, 2015.  I loved working on this card, just the right pops of color for me.

I  still put nickels in the candy machine on the boss's desk.  I just loved the colors of candies because you can use just about any color to trim, embellish or otherwise decorate this card.  I really think this image would appeal to all ages, young or old, male or female.  

I hid the sentiment slightly under the netting as a sweet little surprise to the recipient.  I couldn't decide what to work on first from the selection of wonderful digital kits.  There are freebies and then again freebies with an order.  How can you beat that?   Hope you find this card sweet too.

Sweet Stuff available with purchase from Doodle Pantry Digital Stamps
Doodle Pantry Tropical Drinks sentiment "You are sensational"
Doodle Pantry Apples sentiment - yummy
Die-Namics Rectangle Stitched Stax
I think the "you are sensational" tag is a Spellbinders tag
Red net ribbon saved from a gift

No comments: