Friday, November 21, 2014

Time to Check Those Ornaments!

Tis the time to work on your holiday cards.  I'm sure you must know I love, love, love the Bugaboo Sun Bonnet (SB) gals.  I think she's being pretty careful with that ornament.  You can find her here.
I colored her with Copic markers, using my markers on the side panels also.  This is my sample card for the November Challenge.  Go check Die Cut Divas out.

Front of card

See how the card opens

Inside of card when opened.  
I saved some space to write a little something under the Season's Greetings.

Seen from the back of the card - yes I decorated the back too with a cute Bugaboo stamp (Winter Circle Sentiments - Jingle Bells).
I love the bells on the back as they make a beautiful backing without much work.  A little bit of coloring and a circle die-cut and it's done.

Recipe:
Elizabeth Craft Designs dies (Square with Circle Frame Edges, Accordion Circle Card)
Copic Markers on all edges, including the frame with holes on the interior of the card)  
Lifestyle QuicKutz nesting circle dies purchased at my LSS, The Stamp Art Shoppe

2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, this is a fabulous card. Great coloring and design.

Monika Reeck said...

Arlene I love the shape of your card and nice color combo too and that little girl is it from Bugaboo its soo swweeeettt digi stamp..and nice colored too..fabulous card my friend Arlene...hugs, Monika
PS: thanks for visiting me my friend it really means to me