Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to You!

Happy Mother's Day to all out there.  Most of us celebrate Mother's Day in one way or another, as a daughter or a mother.  Our sponsor, A Day for Daisies" has some wonderful images for you to choose from and I love how this "Braid in My Hair" image turns out.

I made this card for my daughter-in-law.  She always had long hair with red highlights until a couple years ago, so I thought this image would be more personal.  I rather like it and this is one I would love to keep - well, I know Rosalie will appreciate it, so that counts.

A Close-up of the image below
I used White Enamel Accents in her hair and colored her with Copics.  
My last panel of this beautiful background of silver flowers and leaves.

Be sure to enter our challenge at Die Cut Divas.  .  Enjoy your weekend

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh woooww dear Arlene really wooow I love your coloring her looks romantic and beautiful card you made love the scene and the die cut you put here..absolut ADORABLE card..love this Arlene...hugs, Monika