Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Here's to October!

Here's to October! Be sure to visit Die Cut Divas for our new challenge.  Our sponsor for October is Creative Play Stamps.  

Hannah's hosting this month's Die Cut Divas' blog challenge.  I hope you will participate in this challenge.  Animals and Autumn!   Remember you must use at least one die cut or embossing folder on your project   And the Sponsor for October is!!!!
Creative Play Stamps! 
I'm sharing a Penny Black card that sort of expanded on me.  You know how it is.  You're working on a panel and suddenly, you think, "OH, I'll add this and this" and all of a sudden the panel is larger than your card base.  Well, if you don't EVER have that happen, it happened to me.  My card is now 5" X 7".  Not the smaller card I was originally going for.  I couldn't help putting some gems on the store front after I smooched a heart on the purse.
Recipe:
Penny Black Tete-a-Tete 4258K (girls talking0
Penny Black Slapstick cling - Uptown 40-191
Penny Black clear April Showers - sentiment
Dreamweaver Stencils Pine Trees LL570
Copic markers
Cuttlebug
Embossing folder
Glass gems

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that you're doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you've done a magnificent job on this topic!


Cccam Server