Monday, July 15, 2013

Sometimes it's just the simple ithings

I think of this image as simple, as in simple lines, not a whole lot of detail, but enough to give substance.  I loved coloring this simple image with light carefree colors.
A Bugaboo Image

I know Bugaboo has so many fun and outrageous stamps that a still life seems strange.  But here it is.  I was in my calm phase, I guess.  I really just loved coloring these.  

Be sure to visit Die Cut Divas for some challenge fun and today, there will be something special,.  I peeked.

Recipe
Bugaboo digital stamp Flower Shelf (50% off during the month of July 2013)
Copic markers (V93 for the shelf, G40 for the water, BG0000 for shading on vases, RV10, E95, R11 and more that I don't remember)
Cuttlebug
Spellbinders Rectangle die
Lawn Fawn paper
Note Card

No comments: