Monday, July 8, 2013

Let's have a little chocolate fun!

Let's have some CHOCOLATE FUN with Ruby from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  She's just too much.much fun.  She's fun to color and the sentiment is too funny.  I know she has a bit too much green in her eyes, but she's still rather charming.

Don't you love the sentiment?

I want you to remember that it's 50% off at Bugaboo Digital Stamps this month.  WOOHOO!.  See Die Cut Divas' for more inspiration.  If you order from Bugaboo, remember to give Die Cut Divas' challenge blog credit for a referral. I have my cart full of charming stamps right now.


                                     CHRISTMAS

 IN JULY

 SALE !!

50% off

STOREWIDE
 
**discount applied at checkout**





2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Arlene. Lovely card. I really like they way you've coloured this. And isn't it great that there is the sale.... I'd forgotten about it when I bought a couple of images yesterday.

Cindy C. said...

How cute!! Very fun sentiment indeed!