Thursday, April 11, 2013

ATC Time in the City


It is ATC time, but the city???  cowtown?   Well, Sacramento, yes.  The Stamp Convention will be here this weekend and I'm going to submit my ATC to be judged.  I may not enter this one, but, more than likely I will.  I don't have anything other than this idea floating around for now.

My ATC:
This may look large here, but this is 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.  Some "Spare Parts" arrows set on a die-cut of a clock.  I couldn't believe my luck that one of my circle Spellbinders was perfect AND that the cut was so good.  I love the Hero Arts sentiment fit very well, along with some embellishments - twine, Washi tapes and clear gems colored black and yellow.  Helping the yellow is a dollop of yellow Stickles.  I like the way it turned out.   Just having fun with Washi tape.  Hope you do too.

Of course if you use either Washi tape or something for a Birthday, you can enter the <a href="http://die-cut-divas.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/washi-birthday-challenge-for-april.html"> Die Cut Divas' challenge</a>.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Awesome Arlene. You really should enter this one. It is superb. Love the dot of yellow and the clock arms are just great.