Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Die Cut Divas - January 2013 - Thank You!

I'm playing hostess on Die Cut Divas the month of January.and wondered what the challenge should be.  I know we're all looking at the NEW year and Starting FRESH in different areas, but then I thought we should say "Thank you" to all the people we need to thank and sometimes forget.  What about the present your sister gave you for Christmas or the friend who met you for breakfast?  "Thank you" for all you mean to me.  Thank you also to everyone of you who visits, posts, shares!

The January 2013 Theme for Die Cut Divas is "Thank You", so if you're using a die-cut machine, visit the Die Cut Divas.

I'm thanking my fellow moderators for everything they do month after month, coming up with fresh ideas ways to contribute to the group.

Here are two examples to get you thinking.   The new Hero Arts Dot Flower Pattern cling stamp is featured in both cards.
The car is a Hero Arts digital stamp and the Eiffel Tower is a die-cut.  Hero Arts ribbon & pearls colored with a Copic Marker

A butterfly embellishment from Michaels & some flowers under a bit of lace with green ribbon.  The"Thanks" is from the Hero Arts Glow Girl clear set.



2 comments:

Pajalu said...

Hi Arlene what a great theme for the New Year. I love both of your cards they look fantastic. Thank you so much for hosting this challenge I will being playing along later :). Happy New Year

Dawn T said...

Both are just fabulous Arlene... happy New Year to you.