Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tags Galore

This tag is for Ed - snow falling down and lots of glitter.  

A tag for Ruby Duby - it just rhymes, not her real name.  This little dear has a glittery red shirt.

A tag for Sneh - some snow people to make her day.
I wanted to create some glittery tags and surprise these wonderful people.  I had this die for some time and never used it.  When we had our October challenge (TAGS) on the Die Cut Divas, I just thought what a natural large tag this would make.  And it is.  The second tag is the same as the other two, but I sponged distress ink Wild Honey on it which made it all bronzy.   

I'm entering Sneh's tag for the texture challenge at Lily Pad Cards - Simon Says Stamp is the sponsor.  Hope Tags are ok.  Night, night now.

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Love how you used this die for your tags Arlene. I'm going to copy this idea. I made a big snowflake last year with this die.

Pajalu said...

Hi Arlene, Wow you have been on a Tag roll. Love seeing all of these gorgeus tags & I bet the people getting them will to xoxoxoxo